The NSW government has confirmed that remedial massage and myotherapy practitioners are permitted to provide professional services at this time when delivered in a clinic setting as long as:
- The minimum space requirement is met (4 square metre per person).
- The therapist AND client wear a mask.
- The QR code on the door is scanned on arrival.
- The client's temperature is checked on arrival.
- Infection control procedures are in place (ensuring hand sanitiser or hand washing facilities are freely available, increasing routine cleaning of surfaces).
- The clients are screened for symptoms or contact with a known case of COVID-19 prior to clients attending for treatments.
COVID-19 Certificate to be presented on arrival.